Feb 9, 2011

Power Block Sport 5.0

I bought the Power Block Sport 5.0 about 4 months ago before leaving Little Rock. heT PB can go from 5lbs to 50lbs in 5 lb intervals. They can replace over 600 lbs of dumbbells that can cost about $800-$1000. I paid about $300 for mine, that seems like alot but its not. I absolutely love them. I was really wanting to buy the BowFlex SelecTec dumbbells, but I am glad I did not. The Power Block is about 1/3 smaller in length than the BF so there are no problems with the PB banging together during curls. The PB take about 15 secs to change from one weight setting to another. I have yet to find an exercise that I can not do with thee PB.

The Power Blocks are now being sold at the Air Force Exchange for about $100 dollars less than I paid.So not to happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment