Feb 22, 2011

Manscaping Mistake

The other day I bought a Nerelco Body Groomer, which was a great investment. I used it to shave my chest which had gotten a little out of control. I think anyone that views my Friday update pics will thank me for that. I also used it to clean up some personal areas as well. I did however get a bit overzealous today. I was noticing my underarm hair was a little long, so I decided to make it a little more sightly. The problem is that I may have cut it too short and now it is very uncomfortable. I will probably regret this decision fora about  a week which should be enough time fore the hairs to grow out and stop stabbing me in the arm. I know this may be TMI, but no one is reading this blog yet.

1 comment:

  1. Really?! Even I didn't need to know this, but it made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete